Peachy Tassel Necklace
This peachy coral and silver tassel necklace has sparkle, and history, adding a unique flair to your Zoom meetings and special occasions alike.
With details like vintage Irish lace netting and painted silk, this necklace is a celebration of historical fabric and techniques. Hanging from a cable chain, the lace circle is topped with hand wrapped pale peach and pale pink Swarovski crystals. The piece is finished with a tassel of light catching beaded silver chain.
A thoughtful jewelry gift for your BFF, significant other, or yourself.
Lace design may vary due to its vintage nature.
• Each necklace is carefully hand made in the Vermont studio of Ceci Leibovitz.
• American hand cast pewter and brass chain generously plated in sterling silver
• Vintage Czech glass bead hand wrapped in pure Argentium silver wire.
• Choice of 16" or 24" chain length. Other custom length may be requested.
• Decorative circle is finished with crystal clear epoxy. It has the look of glass but will not break and is lighter weight. Diameter: about 22mm (a little larger than an American nickel).
• Scrolled floral engraving on circle back.
The lace pictured in this design is netting from vintage Irish Crochet Lace; It was popular for women in Ireland in the 1800s to work on this style of lace as a means to earn a living.
The Peachy Tassel Necklace is part of the Ceci Leibovitz Heritage Collection; This modern day keepsake jewelry with an old world feel incorporates historical textiles, to celebrate a time when many of the items worn and used by families, were made by their own hands. I am always searching for forgotten treasures rescued from dusty attics, vintage warehouse stock and estate sale finds, to give them new life in these dynamic jewelry pieces.
Follow these guidelines and enjoy your necklace for many years to come.
• Do not wear while sleeping or in the shower.
• Store in a small cloth or plastic bag inside your jewelry box while not being worn.
• Polishing cloth not recommended as it could wear down the gold plating. Front of pendant circle can be gently wiped with a baby wipe if necessary.
Each jewelry piece is handmade in the Vermont Studio of Ceci Leibovitz. Please allow 2 weeks for your necklace to be custom made for you.