Marguerite Necklace Blue
This handcrafted pendant necklace features a lace motif framed in gold, on a gold chain with tiny beads. Have it custom made with a snippet of your wedding lace, or the dress of a loved one for your 'something old.'
With hand painted background in pearly 'whisper blue.' Attach it to your bouquet or wear it on your wedding day for your 'something blue.'
Request vintage lace in the drop down menu if you prefer not to send your own and I will choose something beautiful for you.
• Choose necklace length and 'My Own Lace' if you will be sending lace, or 'Vintage Lace' if you prefer I choose your lace.
• After placing your order, if you are sending your own, send a swatch of lace measuring at least 1" x 1" (larger if possible) for each necklace to:
PO Box 739
Hardwick, VT 05843
Lace can be requested from your seamstress or cut from an inner seam of your dress. Fabric from a loved one's dress can be used if you prefer.
• American hand cast pewter plated in 24 karat gold, brass chain plated in 24 karat gold.
• Pendant is protected with a layer of crystal clear epoxy resin, so your lace is completely preserved. It has the look of glass but will not break and is lighter weight.
• Choice of 18" or 24" chain length. Other custom length may be requested.
• Circle pendant is 23mm diameter (about the size of an American nickel).
• Scrolled floral engraving on pendant back.
Each jewelry piece is handmade in the Vermont Studio of Ceci Leibovitz. Please allow 2-3 weeks for your necklace to be custom made for you.
Ceci made the most stunning necklaces with lace and flowers from my mother's wedding dress and gloves. When I opened the box I literally gasped because they came out more beautiful than I ever imagined! I ordered an oval necklace and a round necklace as I had a few different pieces from the dress to work with. Ceci worked with me throughout the process, offering her insight into what would work best for the pieces I had, and recommended the best background colors to make the lace pop. The Marguerite circle pendant with glass fit a flower from my mother's wedding gloves perfectly. The quality of Ceci's craftsmanship is outstanding, and her prices are so incredibly reasonable for the pieces she makes. Thank you so much Ceci, you are an artist! I will treasure these pieces forever.