Muse Earrings, designed to honor memories on your wedding day.
Inspired by Art Nouveau paintings, Muse Earrings feature pearly hand painted round studs made with lace from your wedding dress. Hand wrapped Swarovski crystals, tiny vintage faceted beads, and vintage freshwater pearls form elegant drops completing the look.
Have them custom made with a snippet of lace from your wedding dress, or the dress of a loved one.
• Choose 'My Own Lace' if you will be sending lace, or 'Vintage Lace' if you prefer I choose your lace.
• After placing your order, if you are sending your own, send two swatches of lace each measuring at least 1" x 1" (or a larger piece of 2" square) for each pair of earrings to:
PO Box 739
Hardwick, VT 05843
Lace can be requested from your seamstress or cut from an inner seam of your dress. Fabric from a loved one's dress can be used if you prefer.
• American hand cast pewter plated in 24 karat gold, 14 karat gold filled wire, Swarovski crystals and vintage freshwater pearls.
• Circle studs are a little less than 1/2" in diameter. Earring length is a bit longer than 1".
• Lace is protected with a layer of crystal clear epoxy resin, so it is completely preserved. It has the look of glass but will not break and is lighter weight.
Each jewelry piece is handmade in the Vermont Studio of Ceci Leibovitz. Please allow 2 weeks for your necklace to be custom made for you.