Lace Necklace with Heart & Arrow Charms
Inspired by keepsake lockets that historically held fabrics and other items, this pendant necklace keeps a special memory close to your heart. Have one custom made with lace from your wedding dress, or the dress of a loved one.
Request vintage lace in the drop down menu if you prefer not to send your own and I will choose something beautiful for you.
• Choose Necklace Length.
• Choose 'My Own Lace' if you are sending fabric from your dress, or 'Vintage Lace' if you'd like me to use lace from my collection.
• After placing your order, if you are sending your own, send a swatch of lace (and satin to back your lace if desired - otherwise I will provide silk satin) measuring at least 1.5" x 1.5" for each necklace to:
PO Box 739
Hardwick, VT 05843
Lace can be requested from your seamstress or cut from an inner seam of your dress. Fabric from a loved one's dress can be used if you prefer, or you can choose antique lace from my collection in the drop down menu.
I can work with any fabric. It does not have to be lace.
• American hand cast pewter plated in 24 karat gold, brass chain plated in 24 karat gold, silk or satin backed lace.
• Fabric pendant is topped with a sturdy, scratch-resistant glass cover to protect from dust.
• Choice of 18" or 24" chain length. Other custom length may be requested.
• Circle pendant is 23mm diameter (about the size of an American nickel).
• Scrolled floral engraving on pendant back.
Each jewelry piece is handmade in the Vermont Studio of Ceci Leibovitz. Please allow 2 weeks for your necklace to be custom made for you.