You have a bond like no other and honoring her at your wedding will be an important moment. This 'Poetry' necklace is testament to the mother daughter relationship and a meaningful gift that will be worn for many years to come.
The focal point of this unique custom jewelry piece is an ornately framed gold rectangle bead, made with lace from your wedding dress or hers.
A necklace can be created especially for your mom, or matching ones for each of you. All that's needed is a one inch by one inch swatch of your fabric, for each necklace you'd like made.
• From the 'Age of Love' collection, inspired by Art Nouveau paintings.
• Necklace is handmade by Vermont jewelry designer Cecilia Leibovitz.
• Lace is layered over a cream or white background of 100% bridal silk, depending on which color
looks best with your lace. If you have a preference let me know at check out and I will use the
silk color of your choice.
• Focal bead is solid American cast pewter electroplated with antiqued 24 karat gold.
• Lace pendant hangs from delicate cable chain with vintage baroque pearls and Swarovski crystals hand wrapped with 10 karat gold filled wire.
• Necklace closes with lobster claw closure.
• The necklace length can be adjusted between 16 inches - 17 inches.
Care of Your Necklace
Treat your necklace with care and it will be enjoyed for many years to come. Do not sleep or shower with your necklace and keep it out of the rain. When not wearing it, store your necklace in a small cloth or sealed plastic bag inside your jewelry box. Using a polishing cloth for your necklace is not recommended, as it will dull the 24 karat gold plating.
Your necklace will arrive in a gift box, ready to be gifted!
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for: