A keepsake charm to tie on to your bridal bouquet. One circle holds fabric from your wedding dress, the other from your mother's dress. A perfect way to honor a loved one on your special day.
Use the included chain to turn the charm into a necklace.
To Have Your Charm Made:
1. Place your order, choosing sterling silver or 24K gold finish.
2. I will message you with the shipping address to send your fabric to.*
3. Shortly after I receive your fabric, I will begin work on your charm. Within one week, I will send your finished custom piece to you.**
*Any fabric can be used including lace, silk, linen, t-shirt fabric, blue fabric for your "something blue" etc.
*Send two pieces of fabric, each measuring at least 2" square or larger.
*If you are using lace, it will need a backing fabric to go behind it. The backing fabric can be satin from your gown, or silk that I provide. In your order notes, let me know if you will send your own fabric, or prefer mine. You can request a special color other than ivory if you would like. Ask me for pale blue silk if you would like this to be your "something blue!"
**During busier times of year completion of your order may take longer than one week. Please let me know if you are in a rush to receive your item.
• Includes one white silk ribbon for attaching charm to bouquet. If you would like to use your own ribbon, please send it along with your fabric.
• Pretty floral engraving on back of pendant.
• Arrives in gift box, ready to be gifted!
• These charms are an exclusive design, handmade in Vermont and can only be ordered through Ceci Leibovitz. You will find no other bouquet charm like this in the World and your own fabric makes your jewelry piece truly one of a kind.
• Charm is American-made cast pewter in antique sterling silver or 24k gold plated finish. Same high quality plating on the solid brass necklace chain. This ensures your jewelry piece will be around for many years to come.
The quality of the cast jewelry materials is what sets Ceci Leibovitz apart from other brands. They are lead-free and contain 0% nickel. They are only cast in the United States of America using the pewter alloy NL7. This alloy’s constituents consist of 95.75% Tin, 2% Antimony, .25% Copper and 2.00% Bismuth. The higher percentage of tin has always been the hallmark that indicates higher quality pewter alloys.
Each jewelry component is electroplated using precious metals: 24k gold and .999 fine silver. The process of plating is very involved and requires many steps. Each painstaking step is what adds to the quality that wearers of my jewelry have come to love. All of the components are plated in the USA.
For simple round or oval keepsake necklaces click here:
For matching cufflinks for the groom click here:
To learn more about Ceci Leibovitz jewelry click here:
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for: