Lace Choker with Crystal
This cream floral choker necklace will add a touch of vintage style to your wedding look; it is equally stunning worn with a sweater or work outfit.
Your wedding dress swatch is set in a round gold pendant. Hangs from a tin cut vintage Czech crystal connector wrapped in 14 karat gold filled wire, on a fine cable chain.
• Choose 'My Own Lace' if you are sending fabric from your dress, or 'Vintage Lace' if you'd like me to use lace from my collection.
• After placing your order, if you are sending your own, send a swatch of lace (and satin to back your lace if desired otherwise I will provide silk satin) measuring at least 1.5" x 1.5" for each necklace to:
PO Box 739
Hardwick, VT 05843
Lace can be requested from your seamstress or cut from an inner seam of your dress. Fabric from a loved one's dress can be used if you prefer, or you can choose antique lace from my collection in the drop down menu.
I can work with any fabric. It does not have to be lace.
• Each necklace is carefully hand made in the Vermont studio of Ceci Leibovitz.
• American hand cast pewter and brass chain generously plated in 24 karat gold.
• Chain length can be adjusted between 14.5 - 16 inches.
• Gold circle measures 90mm, slightly larger than an American nickel.
• Engraved floral design on back of pendant.
The floral lace in this design comes from an exceptionally beautiful antique handmade piece I received from a collector.
The Ivory Flower Crystal Choker is part of the Ceci Leibovitz Heritage Collection; this modern day keepsake jewelry with an old world feel incorporates historical textiles, to celebrate a time when many of the items worn and used by families, were made by their own hands. I am always searching for forgotten treasures rescued from dusty attics, vintage warehouse stock and estate sale finds, to give them new life in these dynamic jewelry pieces.
Follow these guidelines and enjoy your necklace for many years to come.
• Do not wear while sleeping or in the shower.
• Store in a small cloth or plastic bag inside your jewelry box while not being worn.
• Polishing cloth not recommended as it could wear down the gold plating. A baby wipe can occasionally be used to clean the back and sides of the pendant if necessary.
• Handle pendant by its sides to keep lace clean.
Each jewelry piece is handmade in the Vermont Studio of Ceci Leibovitz. Please allow 2 weeks for your necklace to be custom made for you.