Gold Oval Wedding Necklace Made with Your Dress Fabric
Your wedding dress lace is framed in a simple oval, on a gold cable chain, reminding you of your special day for years to come.
This handcrafted pendant necklace features a lace motif framed in gold, on a delicate cable chain. Have it custom made with a snippet of your wedding dress fabric, or the dress of a loved one for your 'something old.'
• Choose Necklace Length.
• Choose 'My Own Lace' if you are sending fabric from your dress, or 'Vintage Lace' if you'd like me to use lace from my collection.
• After placing your order, if you are sending your own, send a swatch of lace (and satin to back your lace if desired - otherwise I will provide silk satin) measuring at least 2" x 2" for each necklace to:
PO Box 739
Hardwick, VT 05843
Lace can be requested from your seamstress or cut from an inner seam of your dress. Fabric from a loved one's dress can be used if you prefer, or you can choose antique lace from my collection in the drop down menu.
I can work with any fabric. It does not have to be lace.
• American hand cast pewter plated in 24 karat gold, brass chain plated in 24 karat gold, glazed lace with pearly hand painted background in 'pearl white.'
• Choice of 16", 18" or 24" chain length. Other custom length may be requested.
• Oval pendant is about 1 1/2" long.
Each jewelry piece is handmade in the Vermont Studio of Ceci Leibovitz. Please allow 2 weeks for your necklace to be custom made for you.