Laurel Bracelet - Purple
A delicate lace center framed in silver is the highlight of the Laurel Bracelet in purple. Have it custom made with a snippet of your wedding lace, or the dress of a loved one for your 'something borrowed' and 'something blue.'
Appropriate for your wedding day or after, this versatile keepsake matches any outfit, and features extra links to adjust the bracelet size.
Bracelet can be made with vintage lace if you prefer not to send your own.
The Laurel Bracelet is available in six color options. See them all here.
• Choose 'My Own Lace' if you will be sending lace, or 'Vintage Lace' if you prefer I choose your lace.
• After placing your order, if you are sending your own, send a swatch of lace measuring at least 1" x 1" (larger if possible) for each bracelet to:
PO Box 739
Hardwick, VT 05843
Lace can be requested from your seamstress or cut from an inner seam of your dress. Fabric from a loved one's dress can be used if you prefer, or choose "Vintage Lace" and I will work with beautiful lace from my stock.
• American hand cast pewter plated in sterling silver, brass chain plated in sterling silver.
• Glazed lace with clear as glass resin.
• Circle is a little bit larger than 3/4" diameter.
• Scrolled floral engraving on circle back.
Each jewelry piece is handmade in the Vermont Studio of Ceci Leibovitz. Please allow 2 weeks for your bracelet to be custom made for you.