Heart Initial Keepsake Necklace - Cream
The Heart Initial Keepsake Necklace is a gift that lets you include those closest to you in your special life events. Your sentimental fabric is set into a round gold pendant to create a memory necklace sure to bring a smile to their face!
Your custom necklace can be made using lace from your wedding dress, a snippet of fabric from baby's first outfit, or a loved one's clothing item. You can have a necklace made using any fabric you'd like.
A hammered heart charm is hand stamped with the initial of your choice and hangs with the pendant from a pretty beaded gold chain.
The pendant is about the size of an American dime. If you prefer something larger take a look at the Marguerite Necklace.
Optional: You can have your necklace made with gorgeous vintage lace. This is a good choice if you prefer not to send your own fabric. Use the drop down menu to enter your fabric preference.
Available in a variety of colors. See them all here.
• Each necklace is carefully hand made in the Vermont studio of Ceci Leibovitz.
• American hand cast pewter and brass chain generously plated in 24 karat gold.
• Choice of 16" or 24" chain length. Other custom length may be requested.
• Pendant is protected with a layer of crystal clear epoxy resin, so your lace is completely preserved. It has the look of glass but will not break and is lighter weight.
• Pendant measures about 18mm (3/4") diameter (a little larger than an American dime).
Follow these guidelines and enjoy your necklace for many years to come.
• Do not wear while sleeping or in the shower.
• Store in a small cloth or plastic bag inside your jewelry box while not being worn.
• Polishing cloth not recommended as it could wear down the gold plating. Front of pendant circle can be gently wiped with a baby wipe if necessary.
Each jewelry piece is handmade in the Vermont Studio of Ceci Leibovitz. Please allow 2 weeks for your necklace to be custom made for you.