Sterling Lace Necklace with Monogram - Colors
"Ceci was a joy to work with. She created a gorgeous necklace using extra lace from my wedding dress. The jewelry is a gift for my mom on my wedding day and I couldn't be more excited to give it to her ."
Inspired by keepsake lockets that historically held fabrics and other items, this monogrammed sterling silver pendant necklace holds a swatch of your wedding dress lace.
-Ariana L., Ceci Leibovitz client
One side of the pendant contains lace from your wedding dress, or the dress of a loved one, the other side is hand engraved with your monogram, or couple monogram.
Also available in 18 karat, yellow, white or rose gold. - Request Pricing
Send your monogram initials and a swatch of your fabric measuring at least 1.5" x 1.5" to the address below.
Monogram order is: 1. first name initial 2. last name initial 3. middle initial.
or for a couple monogram:
1. bride's first name initial 2. married last name initial 3. groom's first name initial.
Address to Mail Lace to:
PO Box 739
Hardwick, VT 05843
Lace can be requested from your seamstress or cut from an inner seam of your dress. Fabric from a loved one's dress can be used if you prefer, or you can choose antique lace from my collection in the drop down menu.
I can work with any fabric. It does not have to be lace.
• Hand cast solid sterling silver pendant, solid sterling silver satellite style chain.
• Hand engraved monogram. No machines are used, resulting in a lasting, beautiful handmade inscription.
• 18" chain length. Other custom length may be requested, at added cost.
• Circle pendant is just under 18mm diameter (about the size of an American dime).
Each jewelry piece is handmade in the Vermont Studio of Ceci Leibovitz. Please allow 2 weeks for your necklace to be custom made for you.