The Dance Necklace
The Dance Necklace frames your wedding dress lace in a simple oval, hand colored in shades of rose gold, held in place by twisted gold circle on gold cable chain, reminding you of your special day for years to come.
Have it custom made with a snippet of your wedding lace, or the dress of a loved one for your 'something old.'
Request vintage lace in the drop down menu if you prefer not to send your own and I will choose something beautiful for you.
• Choose necklace length and 'My Own Lace' if you will be sending lace, or 'Vintage Lace' if you prefer I choose your lace.
• After placing your order, if you are sending your own, send a swatch of lace measuring at least 2" x 2" (larger if possible) for each necklace to:
PO Box 739
Hardwick, VT 05843
Lace can be requested from your seamstress or cut from an inner seam of your dress.
• American hand cast pewter plated in 24 karat gold, brass chain plated in 24 karat gold, glazed lace with hand painted background in gold and rose gold.
• Choice of 18" or 24" chain length. Other custom length may be requested.
• Pendant is protected with a layer of crystal clear epoxy resin, so your lace is completely preserved. It has the look of glass but will not break and is lighter weight.
• Oval pendant is about 1 1/2" long.
Each jewelry piece is handmade in the Vermont Studio of Ceci Leibovitz. Please allow 2 weeks for your necklace to be custom made for you.