The Georgette Necklace frames your wedding dress lace in a simple oval, on a gold cable chain, reminding you of your special day for years to come.
This handcrafted pendant necklace features a lace motif framed in gold, on a delicate cable chain. Have it custom made with a snippet of your wedding dress fabric, or the dress of a loved one for your 'something old.'
Request vintage lace in the drop down menu if you prefer not to send your own and I will choose something beautiful for you.
• Choose necklace length and 'My Own Fabric' if you will be sending your own, or 'Vintage Lace' if you prefer I choose your lace.
• After placing your order, if you are sending your own, send a swatch of lace measuring at least 2" x 2" (larger if possible) for each necklace to:
PO Box 739
Hardwick, VT 05843
Lace can be requested from your seamstress or cut from an inner seam of your dress.
• American hand cast pewter plated in 24 karat gold, brass chain plated in 24 karat gold, glazed lace with pearly hand painted background in 'pearl white.'
• Pendant is protected with a layer of crystal clear epoxy resin, so your lace is completely preserved. It has the look of glass but will not break and is lighter weight.
• Choice of 18" or 24" chain length. Other custom length may be requested.
• Oval pendant is about 1 1/2" long.
Each jewelry piece is handmade in the Vermont Studio of Ceci Leibovitz. Please allow 2 weeks for your necklace to be custom made for you.
I had this piece as well as earrings made with lace from my grandmother's wedding dress and it turned out absolutely perfect! Ceci was wonderful about working with me to make sure I had the pieces in time to wear for my wedding this year, and even helped me customize the chain a bit. I am so excited to keep wearing this set for years to come, and my family also loved it so much that they hoping to order pieces for their own upcoming special events.