Bright Day Necklace
The Bright Day Necklace has the gorgeous look of gold amber with a pendant hand colored in multiple shades of gold and bronze. Hand cut lace colored with mica pigment 'floats' in the design. Inspired by Alphonse Mucha's artwork 'Gismonda,' of 1894, this piece has a rich and noble feel.
The 16 inch adjustable length necklace features a gold circle of vintage lace, accented with Czech crystals and steel cut antique brass beads, over 100 years old.
Limited edition of 1
• American hand cast pewter plated in 24 karat gold, brass chain plated in 24 karat gold, glazed lace with hand colored background in 'gold amber.'
• Czech glass crystals and French steel antique brass beads hand wrapped with 14 karat gold filled wire.
• Pendant is protected with a layer of crystal clear epoxy resin, so lace is completely preserved. It has the look of glass but will not break and is lighter weight.
• Necklace measures 16" with extra links for a little more length if desired.
• Circle pendant is about the size of an American nickel.
Handmade in the Vermont studio of Ceci Leibovitz. Ships in 2-3 Business days.