Silver Pewter Lace Keepsake Necklace
"Absolutely love! Had 7 made from my grandmother's dress to give as gifts to my sisters, mom, aunts and cousins."
-Elizabeth M., Ceci Leibovitz client
Remember your wedding day with this necklace, custom made with lace from your dress.
Inspired by keepsake lockets that historically held fabrics and other items, this pendant necklace keeps a special memory close to your heart. Have one custom made with lace from your wedding dress, or the dress of a loved one.
Request vintage lace in the drop down menu if you prefer not to send your own and I will choose something beautiful for you.
• Choose Necklace Length.
• Choose 'My Own Lace' if you are sending fabric from your dress, or 'Vintage Lace' if you'd like me to use lace from my collection.
• After placing your order, if you are sending your own, send a swatch of lace (and satin to back your lace if desired - otherwise I will provide silk satin) measuring at least 1.5" x 1.5" for each necklace to:
PO Box 739
Hardwick, VT 05843
Lace can be requested from your seamstress or cut from an inner seam of your dress. Fabric from a loved one's dress can be used if you prefer, or you can choose antique lace from my collection in the drop down menu.
I can work with any fabric. It does not have to be lace.
• American hand cast pewter plated in sterling silver, brass chain plated in sterling silver, silk or satin backed lace.
• Fabric pendant is topped with a sturdy, scratch-resistant glass cover to protect from dust.
• Choice of 18" or 24" chain length. Other custom length may be requested.
• Circle pendant is 23mm diameter (about the size of an American nickel).
• Scrolled floral engraving on pendant back.
Each jewelry piece is handmade in the Vermont Studio of Ceci Leibovitz. Please allow 2 weeks for your necklace to be custom made for you.