Cream Tassel Necklace
This cream and silver floral tassel necklace shimmers with unique style, perfect for dressing up a simple wedding dress or outfit. It can be made with vintage lace as shown (lace fabric style will vary depending on stock), or you can have it customized with lace from your wedding dress.
Cut lace is placed on hand painted bridal silk and finished with crystal clear epoxy. Hanging from a cable chain, the lace circle is topped with hand wrapped Swarovski crystals and sparkly Czech glass beads, rescued from vintage warehouse stock. The piece is finished with a tassel of light catching beaded silver chain.
A thoughtful jewelry gift for a bride, mother of the bride, significant other or best friend.
1. Choose necklace length from drop down menu
2. If sending your own lace choose 'my own lace,' or if you prefer vintage lace from my collection choose 'vintage lace.'
3. If sending your own lace, mail to:
PO Box 739
Hardwick, VT 05843
I will need a swatch of lace measuring 1.5" or larger for each necklace if you choose this option.
• Each necklace is carefully hand made in the Vermont studio of Ceci Leibovitz.
• American hand cast pewter and brass chain generously plated in sterling silver.
• Vintage Czech glass bead hand wrapped in pure Argentium silver wire.
• Choice of 16" or 24" chain length. Other custom length may be requested.
• Pendant is protected with a layer of crystal clear epoxy resin, so your lace is completely preserved. It has the look of glass but will not break and is lighter weight.
* Pendant diameter: about 22mm (a little larger than an American nickel).
• Scrolled floral engraving on circle back.
The floral lace pictured in this design is called Schiffli Lace; it is the first machine made lace ever made, dating back to the late 1800s. This style of lace is made from very fine threads and was sewn into wedding dresses, other clothing items, and linens in the late 1800s and early 1900s.
The White & Silver Tassel Necklace is part of the Ceci Leibovitz Heritage Collection; this modern day keepsake jewelry incorporates historical textiles, to celebrate a time when many of the items worn and used by families, were made by their own hands.
Follow these guidelines and enjoy your necklace for many years to come.
• Do not wear while sleeping or in the shower.
• Store in a small cloth or plastic bag inside your jewelry box while not being worn.
• Use a polishing cloth only if necessary. Front of pendant circle can be gently wiped with a baby cloth if necessary.
Each jewelry piece is handmade in the Vermont Studio of Ceci Leibovitz. Please allow 2 weeks for your necklace to be custom made for you.