Marguerite Necklace Silver
Delicate lace framed in silver, hangs from a silver necklace with tiny beads. Have it custom made with a snippet of your wedding lace, or the dress of a loved one for your 'something old.'
Request vintage lace in the drop down menu if you prefer not to send your own and I will choose something beautiful for you.
• Choose necklace length and 'My Own Lace' if you will be sending lace, or 'Vintage Lace' if you prefer I choose your lace.
• After placing your order, if you are sending your own, send a swatch of lace measuring at least 1" x 1" (larger if possible) for each necklace to:
PO Box 739
Hardwick, VT 05843
Lace can be requested from your seamstress or cut from an inner seam of your dress. Fabric from a loved one's dress can be used if you prefer.
• American hand cast pewter plated in sterling silver, brass chain plated in sterling silver.
• Pendant is protected with a layer of crystal clear epoxy resin, so your lace is completely preserved. It has the look of glass but will not break and is lighter weight.
• Choice of 18" or 24" chain length. Other custom length may be requested.
• Circle pendant is 23mm diameter (about the size of an American nickel).
• Scrolled floral engraving on pendant back.
Each jewelry piece is handmade in the Vermont Studio of Ceci Leibovitz. Please allow 2 weeks for your necklace to be custom made for you.