Celebrate love with the Adeline Bracelet. A gold circle holds one of a kind vintage lace or a swatch of your own wedding dress fabric.
See matching necklace here and matching earrings here.
• Choose 'My Own Lace' in the drop down menu if you will be sending lace, or 'Vintage Lace' if you prefer I choose your lace.
• After placing your order, if you are sending your own, send a swatch of lace measuring at least 1.5" x 1.5" for each bracelet to:
PO Box 739
Hardwick, VT 05843
I will return any leftover fabric to you.
Lace can be requested from your seamstress or cut from an inner seam of your dress.
• American hand cast pewter plated in 24 karat gold, brass bracelet chain plated in 24 karat gold.
• Lace circle is protected with a layer of crystal clear mineral glass.
• Bracelet Sizing:
Measure your wrist with a soft tape measure. Using your index finger, make a space between your wrist and the tape. The measurement you get with the extra space is your wrist size. I will add some extra links to your bracelet so that you can adjust it a bit larger if needed.
• Circle is about the size of an American nickel.
Each jewelry piece is handmade in the Vermont Studio of Ceci Leibovitz. Please allow 2 weeks for your bracelet to be custom made for you.