Green Tassel Necklace
This shimmery green and gold tassel necklace has color, sparkle, and history, adding a unique flair to your Zoom meetings and special occasions alike.
With details like hand cut vintage lace and painted antique silk, this necklace is a celebration of historical fabric and techniques. Hanging from a cable chain, the lace circle is topped with hand wrapped Swarovski crystals and sparkly Czech glass beads, rescued from vintage warehouse stock. The piece is finished with a tassel of light catching beaded gold chain.
A thoughtful jewelry gift for your BFF, significant other, or yourself.
Note: Lace design will vary depending on stock.
• Necklace is carefully hand made in the Vermont studio of Ceci Leibovitz.
• American hand cast pewter and brass chain generously plated in 24 karat gold.
• Vintage Czech glass bead hand wrapped in 14k gold filled wire.
• Choice of 16" or 24" chain length. Other custom length may be requested.
• Pendant is protected with a layer of crystal clear epoxy resin, so lace is completely preserved. It has the look of glass but will not break and is lighter weight.
• Scrolled floral engraving on circle back.
The floral lace pictured in this design is called Schiffli Lace; it is the first machine made lace ever made, dating back to the late 1800s. This style of lace is made from very fine threads and was sewn into wedding dresses, other clothing items, and linens in the late 1800s and early 1900s.
The Green Shimmer Tassel Necklace is part of the Ceci Leibovitz Heritage Collection; this modern day keepsake jewelry incorporates historical textiles, to celebrate a time when many of the items worn and used by families, were made by their own hands.
Follow these guidelines and enjoy your necklace for many years to come.
• Do not wear while sleeping or in the shower.
• Store in a small cloth or plastic bag inside your jewelry box while not being worn.
• Polishing cloth not recommended as it could wear down the gold plating. Front of pendant circle can be gently wiped with a baby wipe if necessary.
Each jewelry piece is handmade in the Vermont Studio of Ceci Leibovitz. Please allow 2 weeks for your necklace to be custom made for you.