Oval Flower Necklace
This cream and gold floral oval necklace will add delicate romance to your wedding dress and its simple design makes it equally appropriate worn with a sweater or work outfit.
Floral vintage lace motif on a pearly hand painted background set in a gold oval pendant. Hangs from a satellite style beaded gold chain.
A thoughtful jewelry gift for mother of the bride or groom, significant other, or yourself.
• Each necklace is carefully hand made in the Vermont studio of Ceci Leibovitz.
• American hand cast pewter and brass chain generously plated in 24 karat gold.
• Pendant is protected with a layer of crystal clear epoxy resin, so your lace is completely preserved. It has the look of glass but will not break and is lighter weight.
• Choice of 16" or 24" chain length. Other custom length may be requested.
• Gold oval measures about 1 3/4" long.
The floral lace in this design comes from the textile collection of my mother in law's family, with many pieces dating back to the late 1800s and early 1900s. The floral shapes are sewn on a gauzy cotton and added to a mesh background.
The Gold Oval Floral Necklace is part of the Ceci Leibovitz Heritage Collection; this modern day keepsake jewelry with an old world feel, incorporates historical textiles, to celebrate a time when many of the items worn and used by families, were made by their own hands. I am always searching for forgotten treasures rescued from dusty attics, vintage warehouse stock and estate sale finds, to give them new life in these dynamic jewelry pieces.
Follow these guidelines and enjoy your necklace for many years to come.
• Do not wear while sleeping or in the shower.
• Store in a small cloth or plastic bag inside your jewelry box while not being worn.
• Use a polishing cloth only if necessary. Front of pendant circle can be gently wiped with a baby cloth if necessary.
Each jewelry piece is handmade in the Vermont Studio of Ceci Leibovitz. Please allow 2 weeks for your necklace to be custom made for you.