Gold Oval Wedding Keepsake Necklace
The Georgette Necklace frames your wedding dress lace in a simple oval, on a gold cable chain, reminding you of your special day for years to come.
This handcrafted pendant necklace features a lace motif framed in gold, on a delicate cable chain. Have it custom made with a snippet of your wedding dress fabric, or the dress of a loved one for your 'something old.'
• Choose Necklace Length.
• Choose 'My Own Lace' if you are sending fabric from your dress, or 'Vintage Lace' if you'd like me to use lace from my collection.
• After placing your order, if you are sending your own, send a swatch of lace (and satin to back your lace if desired - otherwise I will provide silk satin) measuring at least 2" x 2" for each necklace to:
PO Box 739
Hardwick, VT 05843
Lace can be requested from your seamstress or cut from an inner seam of your dress. Fabric from a loved one's dress can be used if you prefer, or you can choose antique lace from my collection in the drop down menu.
I can work with any fabric. It does not have to be lace.
• American hand cast pewter plated in 24 karat gold, brass chain plated in 24 karat gold, glazed lace with pearly hand painted background in 'pearl white.'
• Choice of 16", 18" or 24" chain length. Other custom length may be requested.
• Oval pendant is about 1 1/2" long.
Each jewelry piece is handmade in the Vermont Studio of Ceci Leibovitz. Please allow 2 weeks for your necklace to be custom made for you.
I had this piece as well as earrings made with lace from my grandmother's wedding dress and it turned out absolutely perfect! Ceci was wonderful about working with me to make sure I had the pieces in time to wear for my wedding this year, and even helped me customize the chain a bit. I am so excited to keep wearing this set for years to come, and my family also loved it so much that they hoping to order pieces for their own upcoming special events.