Marguerite Earrings Blue
Take your wedding look to a whole new level with post earrings made from your dress fabric.
Inspired by Art Nouveau paintings, the 'Age of Love' custom stud earrings are created using a small swatch of lace (or other fabric) from your dress alteration.
With fabric from your mom's dress you have "something borrowed" to wear on your wedding day.
A thoughtful family gift and elegant keepsake for sisters, moms, daughters, mother of the bride, mother of the groom, and bridesmaids.
- Handmade especially for you in the Vermont studio of jewelry artist designer Ceci Leibovitz.
- Earring background is accented with mineral pigments for a subtle pearly sheen behind your lace.
- Lace is protected with a layer of crystal clear epoxy resin, so it is completely preserved. It has the look of glass but will not break and is lighter weight.
- Solid brass, cast in the USA and plated in 24 karat gold or sterling silver. Earring posts and backings are stainless steel.
How to Order
- Add earrings to cart along with any matching jewelry you would like.
- Complete your order & check out.
Send a 2 inch x 2 inch swatch of your lace or other fabric to:
PO Box 739
Hardwick, VT 05843
Care of Your Earrings
Treat your earrings with care and they will be enjoyed for many years to come. Keep them dry and when not wearing, store them in a small cloth or plastic bag inside your jewelry box. Do not use a jewelry polishing cloth, as it will dull the 24 karat gold plating.
Your earrings will arrive in a gift box, ready to be gifted!
Each jewelry piece is handmade in the Vermont Studio of Ceci Leibovitz. Please allow 2 weeks for your necklace to be custom made for you.