Happiness is a bracelet that reminds you of your wedding day.
Delicate lace framed in an ornate gold rectangle is the highlight of the Emmeline Bracelet. Have it custom made with a snippet of your wedding lace, or the dress of a loved one for your 'something old.' Appropriate for your wedding day or after, this versatile keepsake matches any outfit, featuring cable chain links, and a bar and ring clasp.
• Choose 'My Own Lace' if you will be sending lace, or 'Vintage Lace' if you prefer I choose your lace.
• After placing your order, if you are sending your own, send a swatch of lace measuring at least 1.5" x 1.5" (larger if possible) for each bracelet to:
PO Box 739
Hardwick, VT 05843
Lace can be requested from your seamstress or cut from an inner seam of your dress. Fabric from a loved one's dress can be used if you prefer, or choose "Vintage Lace" and I will work with beautiful lace from my stock.
• American hand cast pewter plated in 24 karat gold, brass chain plated in 24 karat gold.
• Rectangle is protected with a layer of crystal clear epoxy resin, so your lace is completely preserved. It has the look of glass but will not break and is lighter weight.
• Rectangle is just under 1" wide.
• Scrolled floral engraving on circle back.
Each jewelry piece is handmade in the Vermont Studio of Ceci Leibovitz. Please allow 2 weeks for your bracelet to be custom made for you.