Bright Day Necklace
The Bright Day Necklace has the gorgeous look of gold amber with a pendant hand colored in multiple shades of gold and bronze. Inspired by Alphonse Mucha's artwork 'Gismonda,' of 1894, this piece has a rich and noble feel.
The 16 inch adjustable length necklace features a gold circle of vintage lace, accented with Czech crystals and steel cut antique brass beads, over 100 years old. Lace will vary due to the rarity of vintage lace, but each design will be equally beautiful. A glaze of clear resin gives the colors and elements of the pendant depth.
Optional: Have this necklace made with a snippet of your wedding dress fabric, or lace from the dress of a loved one. Choose 'My Own Lace' in drop down menu for this option.
• Choose 'My Own Lace' if you will be sending lace, or 'Vintage Lace' if you prefer I choose your lace.
• After placing your order, if you are sending your own, send a swatch of lace measuring at least 1.5" x 1.5" for each necklace to:
PO Box 739
Hardwick, VT 05843
Lace can be requested from your seamstress or cut from an inner seam of your dress.
• American hand cast pewter plated in 24 karat gold, brass chain plated in 24 karat gold, glazed lace with hand colored background in 'gold amber.'
• Czech crystals and French steel antique brass beads hand wrapped with 14 karat gold filled wire.
• Necklace measures 16" with extra links for a little more length if desired.
• Circle pendant is about the size of an American nickel.
• From the Age of Love Collection, inspired by Art Nouveau paintings.
Each jewelry piece is handmade in the Vermont Studio of Ceci Leibovitz. Please allow 2-3 weeks for your necklace to be custom made for you.